Steven Davies @ 001 Driving Academy is pleased to promote the Teentrack system to keep our pupils safe even the test has been passed!
TeenTrack is a tracking system that tells you exactly where your teenager is and how they are driving 24/7 in real time. TeenTrack is a system that:
• Lets you know what speed your teenager is driving at.
• Informs you of your teenager´s location in the event of an accident or breakdown.
• Helps you locate the vehicle in the event it is stolen.
Other data from the UK shows that:
- An 18-year-old driver is more than three times as likely to be involved in a crash as a 48 year-old.
- One in five new drivers has a crash within six months of passing their test.
Young male drivers:
Young male drivers have much higher crash rates than young female drivers due to higher risk taking. In the UK, young male drivers aged 17-20 are seven times more at risk than all male drivers - but between the hours of 2am and 5am their risk is 17 times higher.
Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
The theory Questions & answers shown are from the DVSA revision question bank' and not the 'live' or 'Official' theory test Questions or the Questions the that could be asked in an actual theory test.
Get driving with Steven Davies. A patient DVSA Approved Driving Instructor(A.D.I.) Good knowledge of all local test routes. Manual and Automatic cars. Evening and weekend by arrangement at no extra charge. Specialist for pupils with learning difficulties.